- Alpha for “first” or “beginning”
- 3 = The balance of Mind, Body, Spirit
- CMP = Concentrated Marine Phytoplankton
Marine phytoplankton, are single-celled plants, the vegetation of the ocean that are the basis of all other life forms on planet Earth in and out of the ocean. As you can see in the pictures on this page, they come in all different shapes and sizes just like land plants, the difference is they do not have roots, leaves or stems. They are microscopic and are encased in a silica shell instead, where all the nutrients abound.
Phytoplankton are also responsible for the 1st soil that appeared on the earth’s surface after the oceans flooded the rocky core, deposits of plankton composted forming the first soil , which in turn shaped the terrestrial foundation for all other plant life to flourish.
These unique tiny organisms have the ability to convert sunlight, warmth, water and minerals into usable protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and amino acids.
Scientists at NASA also theorize that phytoplankton are responsible for up 90% of oxygen in the earth’s atmosphere.
Marine phytoplankton provide a unique blend of phyto (meaning light) nutrients and a naturally balanced composition of sea minerals. These phytonutrients are essential, natural, plant-based substances that promote proper metabolic functions. Many of them exhibit potentially promising effects in human physiology.
Some of the Benefits of Marine Phytoplankton:
- General Nutrition – Contains ultra-potent lipids to enhance brain function
- Cardiovascular Health – Supports a healthy heart
- Cholesterol – Clinically tested to reduce cholesterol
- Blood Sugars – Stabilizes blood sugar levels
- Neurological Support – Mental alertness, ADHD, Parkinson, and general dementia
- Joint Health – Relieves pain and inflammation
- Skin Care – Psoriasis & Dermatitis
- Vision – More effective than Lutein
- Liver Health – Supports a healthy liver
- Sleep – Supports good sleeping habits
- Energy – Increases energy